Kentico Announces Marketing Excellence Program
- by Radu Cotarcea
Kentico Software has announced the launch of a new consulting service that "guides digital marketers, project managers, and other end users through the effective use of the Kentico Online Marketing solution, providing in-depth evaluations of each customer’s digital marketing efforts as well as recommendations for improvement.”
After a client will purchase “consulting credits,” it will be engaged by a Kentico consultant initially with a reviewing of the existing customer’s project plan. Kentico described the process that follows: "Through a series of highly interactive meetings, the customer’s specific goals are addressed, and discussions take place on how to realize these goals with Kentico. The consultant is on board for a significant period of time, reviewing a company’s work, answering questions, and proposing solutions and best practices every step of the way. A retrospective meeting delivers final closure, ensuring that the customer is working effectively, fully utilizing Kentico’s Online Marketing capabilities, and taking full advantage of best practices.”
According to the company press release, the full program will include:
- An evaluation and overview of a customer’s digital marketing efforts;
- Focused instructions on Kentico’s Online Marketing features;
- Assistance with setting up Online Marketing functionalities;
- Advice on various marketing scenarios and how they can be realized through the Kentico platform;
- The resolution of marketing-specific challenges;
- Best practices for achieving operational excellence; and
- Recommendations for fine-tuning the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Katerina Foretova, Digital Marketing Consultant at Kentico, commented: "Technology alone is rarely the answer. That’s why Kentico offers an increasingly broad array of training and consulting services—to help clients correctly deploy the solution from a technical point of view, and now, with this latest offering, to work directly with digital marketers in a more consultative fashion. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we are able to provide extraordinarily useful feedback and insights. The new Marketing Excellence Program is further evidence of our unwavering commitment to customers."