MEC Takes Home 5 Medals for Client Work in Singapore
- by Radu Cotarcea
WPP’s MEC has announced on November 8 that it received five Marketing Excellence Awards at the ceremony in Singapore on November 3.
According to MEC, the Marketing Excellence Awards is Singapore’s main event recognizing the very best work in marketing communications. MEC received two gold and three silver recognitions for work it executed for clients Singapore Tourism Board, Singapore Health Promotion, Action for Aids, and Citibank.
The respective award categories were:
- Gold, Excellence in Sponsorship Activation – Singapore Tourism Board (Masterchef Asia)
- Gold, Excellence in Out of Home – Singapore Health Promotion Board (National Steps Challenge)
- Silver, Excellence in Marketing to a Male Audience – Action for Aids HPB (World Aids Day 2015)
- Silver, Excellence in Search Marketing - Action for Aids HPB (World Aids Day 2015)
- Silver, Excellence in Launch Marketing – Citibank (Dividend Card 2015 Relaunch)